Monday 24 September 2012

Mentorship in professional practice – level 6




I uploaded my work as a reference for the new students. The main essay: Critically explore the management of a student/learner whose standard of practice are of cause of concern was marked with 67, not bad though, especially as English is not my first language. I remember I could not find anything to use it as a reference to start writing my essay, so this is way I decided to put it up on internet, for students like me. I uploaded as well, a few reports written for the work book: Mentorship in practice, hope you will find them useful too. I am sure you will find a way to pay me back! For example, you could take a closer look at my blog! Some of the games are really good! Thank you!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment